There’ll be a podcast up soon, and some weekly winners for your reading and punting pleasure, but in the meantime, a quick note to declare the Bills a GET ON in TNF starting shortly. Bearing in mind that;
1. They have dominated Miami over the last few years, sacking Tannehill 13 times in the last 3 games
2. They won convincingly in the first game against the Fins earlier in the year, 29-10
3. The Dolphins enjoy no real home field advantage (they tend to play better away from Miami)
4. The Bills need to win this to stay in the hunt for a playoff spot after going 2-4 in the Division to date (OK, so the same rationale could apply to the Dolphins, but I am making a case for Buffalo here, so can it)
5. Two stingy defenses means a low scorer is on the cards (Bills have gone over the line twice all year, the Fins only 4 times).
The bet is therefore Bills +4.5 / Total Points under 42.5. If you are a girly man, you can play with the lines but you won’t get the fantastic price of $3.08. $100 on that will set us up for the weekend nicely.